Crimson Skies Reunion!

So many people are missing others in the games they like to play so... Use this forum to post the Game, and when you are around to play... or to schedule some playing times with others!
provato

Crimson Skies Reunion!

Post by provato »

Hi oldies players, I'm just writing to say that I wanna play Crimson Skies online again pretty badly!! Now, I'm kind of a freelancer myself but if anyone is interested in CS multiplayer too we might start gathering here. ;)

I'm mostly available at noon around 2 till 6 pm and late at night 9 pm till 2 am GMT +2, but you might find me any other time in the CS lobby (especially Sundays :p )

Please let the legendary dogfights begin once again!!!
crazy

Re: Crimson Skies Reunion!

Post by crazy »

Hi Provato!

I am getting set up in a new flat right now but once everything is sorted out I will see you in Crimson Skies! :)
provato

Post by provato »

Hey Crazy! Even though I still cannot play online CS (waiting for a new modem) I noticed that u don't visit the CS lobby often. As a sign of good will for playing CS I'll be there talking (only that can do for now :p) with u and with anybody else, so that we can gather and keep the online CS gaming alive!!
Breaks my heart to see CS lobby empty every time!! :?

I'll try to communicate with other forums - people discussing the Crimson Skies "texture" problem, and let them know that 1.Fix is waiting for them in NVidia forums and 2.Here is the place to play online!!!

Anyone interested plz plz plz write smth here so that we at least meet each other.. Thanks!!!

EDIT: Here is the winddancer's IP for Crimson SKies Teamspeak: 216.6.231.158:8827
C'mon in and chat with us - so far we are only two in there gijoe and me *LOL*. We hope to see others too and chat in-game ("watch out! boogie 6 o'clock!") real soon
BackDraft

Post by BackDraft »

Thanks for the links provato, i will pass them along

Im ready to play anytime im on.. SAF TeamSpeak 216.6.231.158:8827

most days after 5pm est a few of us on playing combat arms, but we are always ready for some skies.

Backdraft
RAC_Draegon

Post by RAC_Draegon »

Is that BackDraft from RB3D?
wand_mc2

Post by wand_mc2 »

Crimson Skies was always a great game!

I'm totally down to play anytime. Someone set a date and time and I will be there. Just make sure its in the afternoon or evening in Central Time.
Hadet

Post by Hadet »

We need to schedule a time for sure, I haven't played more than a LAN game in years I've got some friends that'd be willing to play, too.
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

Count me in we also have a TeamSpeak 3 Server Games.DigitalBloodSports.com port 9987 lots of new features
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

BackDraft wrote:Thanks for the links provato, i will pass them along

Im ready to play anytime im on.. SAF TeamSpeak 216.6.231.158:8827

most days after 5pm est a few of us on playing combat arms, but we are always ready for some skies.

Backdraft
the SAF TS2 Server seems to be down But we have a Teamspeak 3 server @ Games.DigitalBloodSports.com port 9987
We Will soon be adding a Ventrilo server also
Tomahawk01

Post by Tomahawk01 »

Where do i enter the ip address in ts? its changed a lot since i was last there.