The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament

Crimson Skies, Microsoft Flight Simulator... or another of your choice!
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament

Post by FknDummBstrd »

If U have never tryed Crimson Skies before heres one :mrgreen: good reasion
11:41 FknDummBstrd> new lobby is cool and we can have up to 16 players i know ur gonna say we cant get 2 let alone 16 But if i said send email to join The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament to :

FknDummBstrd@DigitalBloodSports.com
do u think we Might get more than 8 :?:
So why would give my hard earnd cash away :?:
1) Im Getting Old and i want some live moving targets to shoot at when im not in a grinding a small profit out of poker tourny's
2) Im Planning to send the winners there winnings by MoneyBookers i get a small fee if i get you to sign up to a money bookers account through me (Good Safe way to send and recive small amounts of cash) will help offset the cost of having a willing poole of live moving targets at my disposal.
3) could then perhaps start inviting people who have never hear of crimson skies we all know what happends if there is more than one game about to start you quickly become hooked no way out Trapped in the Crimson Universe, How many people do we all know who have Been Sucked into Crimson Hell not just for 15 min. But have to stayed there forever. Wonder If Roach or chaffie will turn up for a cash game. And ya gotta wonder what kind of :!: connection we will all be getting down there. :!: kinda looking foward to kicking his ass for change and if I should happen to :o go while hosting a game and :lol: laffing out loud with all my :P friends on teamspeak and ventrilo. That will be just fine as the :twisted: devil has already promised me i will get to stick beepers and sonics maby a choker or two just for good mesure on Roach's Ass till hell frezzes over no death no respone time in hell just one long life with no end in sight the sound of the beep the screach of the sonic till he starts look foward to the seeker just to get a few seconds of peace but that woulnt' be any fun at all Beep Beep baby.
4) if i put up Real cash i can deside the how the tourney will be run but once it starts This will be 8 week tournament all pilots will be consulted Before Desiding the rules at a Pilot meeting to be held on Teamspeak Server
5) I have spent $50.00 in a lot less time having a lot less fun then this is going to be I think :ugeek:
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Re: The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament

Post by FknDummBstrd »

For Free Entry email FknDummBstrd@DigitalBloodSports.com First $50 CrimsonSkies Tourney starts May 11 (Also Happends to B My birthday entrys close April 30th signup Now Need Min of 32 pilots i have got three confermed so far so go find your old vid card , joystick and get yr ass in here
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Re: The First $50.00 Added Cash Prize Tournament

Post by FknDummBstrd »

we now have six and im told Amy is trying to get hers working so lets get signed up i got the admin to give us the possablity of a 16 FFA so lets get it togather im not getting any :? younger
http://digitalbloodsports.com/downloads ... ies102.img
dont try to run :!: save and mount iso 8-)