CFS

Crimson Skies, Microsoft Flight Simulator... or another of your choice!
KKIce

CFS

Post by KKIce »

CFS please.

Our group uses it every Friday night.

KK_Ice

------------------------------------------

TY CanEH

5 hours from request to being available for play!!!!!

Ice
Last edited by KKIce on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oldfot1

Re: CFS

Post by Oldfot1 »

[size=150[/size]Well mate! If we gona fly we just have to accept the terms. Atleast they are trying to keep CFS alive thankyou ReverbGaming wonder if they have ++++ in here lol.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

CFS 1 and 2 have been added in... As for "pluses" well.. there are just Pyro, Pavcules and myself that have any abilities... and as long as no one is drastically being rude and obnoxios I doubt we would do anything. There is of course, that line that can be crossed but I think for the most part the people here will set the standards for what each game lobby will tolerate.

Be kind to your mates and all will be well 8-)
Pavcules

Post by Pavcules »

CanEh is setting up the system to handle the CFS game, so you should see an announcement shortly if it goes to plan today.
-------------------
Ok scrap the above line....CanEh beat me to the post...but my thoughts on the pluses quote!
-------------------

Quote: Oldfot1- "wonder if they have ++++ in here lol"
No, we are not like MSN Gaming Zone with Level 1, 2, 4 Member Pluses. We already promoted ourselves to Level 256. ;)

But I'm sure over time if we had 100s of people playing in a game room, that some type of control may be in order. For a person to become a moderator, probably a community vote would be in order. But we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

The lobby system does have automatic detection to stop people flooding in the room. The more the system is automated, the less need for a moderator, and the fairer it becomes for everyone.
Oldfot1

Post by Oldfot1 »

Nice to see you on this site humbles (B)
Air420

Post by Air420 »

thank you for keeping cfs 1 & 2 alive S~ All

Air420 :D
AmmoChf

Post by AmmoChf »

Glad to see CFS1 being offered here; please send me an e-mail when the flying starts...
ammomiker@verizon.net

Thx
Ammo Chief
Oldfot1

Post by Oldfot1 »

Found the link lol! Got airborn tonight ta mates!(B)Can someone educate a ignorent one where the hell I enter room or download patch for CFS :idea:
Last edited by Oldfot1 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
KKOPa

Re: CFS1

Post by KKOPa »

Like to be able to join CFS1 soon! Glad to see it is still around.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

hmmm... Seems like there was an issue of some kind... I've re-started the lobby, will have to wait and see I guess.