CFS

Crimson Skies, Microsoft Flight Simulator... or another of your choice!
Spliffire

Re: CFS

Post by Spliffire »

CFS is a game that should always be available to play. It's the most addictive online game I've ever played and I've certainly played a few. It's great to see that it will still be to play on here, any news when though?

MAX Spliffire ~S~
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Spliffire wrote:CFS is a game that should always be available to play. It's the most addictive online game I've ever played and I've certainly played a few. It's great to see that it will still be to play on here, any news when though?
Um, not sure what you mean. I know part of the problem we have is... we just have forums active right at the moment, and no webpage that displays what is running and the number of players in a lobby. We are working on that but to be honest the popularity of what we are doing has kinda taken us by suprise.

Most of our time and activity is in creating the new system, planning on what needs to be done, and figuring out the best way to make everything we want to happen, happen.

People do go into the lobbies, but I guess you have to co-relate playing times with your friends. What we have showing in the client are all of the lobbies currently defined. The forums are just a place to pass on some thoughts, not where you can run the games from.

We realize we need to do more, it's just a matter of getting the time...
RAAF453Wolfe

Post by RAAF453Wolfe »

~S~ MAX! Nice to see ya..

RAAF453_Wolfe CO :mrgreen:

P.S. If ya see Finbar tell him I said hi...
RAAF453Wolfe

Post by RAAF453Wolfe »

The 45th Peacemakers are still flying CFS1, as are the ACP. 45th's site addy is http://45thpeacemakers.net . They have FFA and bombruns on tuesday and thursday's nights at about 7pm cst. The 453rd that are still around are mostly IL2 1946 and CFS2. Although you can find 1 or 2 in CFS1 at times..just watch your 6 m8's...

RAAF453_Wolfe CO :mrgreen: