Crimson Skies

Crimson Skies, Microsoft Flight Simulator... or another of your choice!
SsSsSsSsSnake

Re: Crimson Skies

Post by SsSsSsSsSnake »

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnake here, great to see some great names from the past
George (Shilka) told me about this place, shall get the game tomorrow, 2nd hand shop got 1, shall see you in the game very soon,
ssssssssssssssssssnake :roll:
RJAMBI

Post by RJAMBI »

Hey everyone! I can't believe the community is still alive.

I hope some of you remember me! I'm Maverick... from DS, BSS, TF, THC briefly.... how is everyone!!
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

welcome back Maverick
EDF_the_Shooter

Post by EDF_the_Shooter »

I bought a place of my own, therefor the control of my very own router !!!

BEWARE. I'll be back half of April :D
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

There are several video patches available in the Support forum, not sure if you have tried any of those. Some of the people are doing a few other things, but perhaps drop into the teamspeak comms and look for Chronic.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Chronic seems to have a way with various video issues... Check out the teamspeak during the evenngs and try to catch him there.
Perigren

Post by Perigren »

with CS installed go to Micro Soft and run DX web set up. this will scan your system for installed games and install the appropriate .dll files for direct x to run the software it detects. According to Stev-o
PapaCorpse

Post by PapaCorpse »

Old zone player here...if I can get my blasted router to let me play I will be up and flying..oh DLM_Pops btw and a couple other clans as well always as Pops though
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

The ports aren't *usually* an issue to configure. If what ever you did back in the zone worked, then it would be the same thing here.
SAFBadToad29

Post by SAFBadToad29 »

Love this game ... it used to be up day and night ... can you give me some times of day or night that people play the most ??? I'd like to get back into the good old days ... Thanks