Crimson Skies

Crimson Skies, Microsoft Flight Simulator... or another of your choice!
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Crimson Skies

Post by CanEh »

Sorry, your post should have been approved days ago. ... Most Crimson play is during the evenings but a lot of the players actually gather in the teamspeak server and do other things. The best bet is to hit the main site page (http://www.digitalbloodsports.com) and link into the ts3 server that way. Then you can make arrangements and "whatever" from there. I've generally found people in ts after 7 or 8 PM Mountain time, till at least 11 pm.
Nitebytes

Post by Nitebytes »

Can anyone link me to the nocd patch, I can't seem to find it anywhere these days.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

There are a few versions in the Support Downloads area here in the forums. If none of those work, check with the folks in TeamSpeak, usually during the late afternoons or evenings there is a few people in there. If you look at the main website, you can see who is in TS...
BlackRain

Post by BlackRain »

hey.. it's great to see ya'll again. i hope this site works with my OS this time.. i even got a new Logitech my Stick.I'veve been trying to get my old computer going so i could play, it needs to go to the shop i guess, cant afford thaI'lli'll be around,
BlackRain

Post by BlackRain »

my SpellCheck sometimes removes words or letters and mixes others together.. got to get a new one.
rUB1oUtbABY

Post by rUB1oUtbABY »

I GET AN ERORR WHEN STARTING GAME LOBBY. IT DONT WORK.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Define "error"... is this with the client program not working? Do you have at least version 2 of the dot net framework installed?

Is this the game not running from the lobby, but does in single player? Have you applied the 1.02 patch? Is it video card related?

I need more than just "that" to help.
rUB1oUtbABY

Post by rUB1oUtbABY »

It just says cs has encountered and error and has to quit. and whats dot net framework? That's Microsoft, right?
rUB1oUtbABY

Post by rUB1oUtbABY »

hey toad!!! it's me SAFhANdY. hope to see ya real soon
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

rUB1oUtbABY wrote:It just says cs has encountered and error and has to quit. and whats dot net framework? That's Microsoft, right?
If you check your installed programs (control panel, add/remove) there needs to be a dot net framework there. Anything that is version 2 or greater, will work. If you don't have it there, then yes, that would be the error. If you do have it there, then I need to know more...