Nobody online?

Pick your version
Birdie

Nobody online?

Post by Birdie »

Is anybody still playing midtown madness 2? This is Birdie from RCN :)
waynegr

Re: Nobody online?

Post by waynegr »

Hi there,

I will give you a game, I used to play a lot before, waynegr, I used to play with acter80, madmanx, and a few others.

E-mail me if you like, waynegr@lionrampant.co.uk

Wayne
Abzurdo

Post by Abzurdo »

Hello Wayne...

It's has been a long time since those great cicrcuit races hosted by Acter80. Keep in touch if you want to race again. Same e-mail always abzurdo at yahoo.

Friendly thoughts. Abzurdo.
HotRod

Post by HotRod »

HotRod is back and is waiting to play again so where is everyone ???
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

No idea where people are these days. Most of the "old faithful" left either before, or while we were at WGC. Them idiots literally destroyed anything left in cdrom games because they had abusive people with powers smacking the hell out of anyone that said even the littlest wrong word. And then they were arrogant and didn't remove our software, although I was finally able to put enough pressure on them when I started emailing their users about the breach of contract. Needless to say they removed it, but not until the damage to the users was done.

Anyway, we are here... and slowly recovering after 2 years of stagnant time from that "other" site. Development continues on, a new client to support card and board games along with the cdrom side is about to go into beta, and it even includes a fix for Microsofts screwups with IE8 and scrolling issues.

In the CDROM side, we continue to remain in a litteral "hands off" approach to any of the lobbies. Other than a few fine lines, people are pretty much free to play the way they want, and say what they want. The client has all of the things needed for users to handle people they don't like. The 2 people who do have "powers" (Pyro, Pavcules), other than myself of course, are seldom around. And since I could care less (to a certain point) about what happens in the cdrom side, there aren't "pluses" running around tooling people.

So find your friends, come back in... enjoy the new features... and have some fun! :mrgreen: