NEW MCG INSTALLER

Mech Commander (2 and Gold), Mech Warrior (3, 4 and Pirates Moon), and others in the series
Onionbag

NEW MCG INSTALLER

Post by Onionbag »

Its made, and works 100%

This installer was made for players that can't get their MCG disks to run and install on the newer Windows operating systems ( win Vista and Win7 ).
So if you are one of the unlucky ones that are getting error messages you can use this to get it to install

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/913205/mcg-dbs-install.exe

No need for .Reg files, MapPack or patch downloads, they have all been included and will install automatically for you.

The NoCD patch has also been added however it is for multi player only, so if you want to play solo, you'll need the Mechcommander disk inserted or mounted.

PS. I posted this as i know some of the MCG'er still come here and it may be of help to them, Also as Legend has now placed it on his site for download, Which i was and still am fine with.
However he has now labeled both this installer and My map pack installer hosted on his site as

MADE BY ANDY TOZER

We all know this not to be true,
If you run the installer you can clearly seen it has a copyright added to it, shown here.
This Installer copyright of [Onionbag] - © [2012].
All rights reserved.

Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.

The game might not be mine. But this Installer IS.

This Installer is for the use of Players on the Digital Blood Sports Gaming Lobby Only.

You may not, except with MY express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.

Any duplication without permission by copyright owners is illegal under the current copyright laws.
Users are liable for criminal and civil penalty under the current copyright law for illegal duplication.
Onionbag.