Crimson Skies Installer

Lobby client downloads, Gaming patch files for video cards and/or nocd files
CanEh
Site Admin

Crimson Skies Installer

Post by CanEh »

This zip file contains the full setup EXE file... smart thing to do is extract it from the zip and run it.

It will install the most current version of the program and video fix files, along with a full set up custom planes (maxed out to the fullest) and the CS Plane Editor.

Note.. the plane editor is written in Visual Basic dot net, and as a result of that, the editor has been ran through a custom commercial obfuscation program to prevent it from being de-compiled. This program MAY cause your anti-virus software to trip however be advised, I personally guarantee that there is NO virus software.

Enjoy
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Crimson Skies Installer

Post by CanEh »

So, I removed the download... 108 times and not even a single thank you. But you want me to approve posts that say "come to a different site to play"

There is nothing wrong with our lobby. Its just like the Zone but better. Yes, you do generally have to set your router ports, just like you did in the Zone. No one here to play? This is an old system but it does work exceptionally well. Get your buds together to game... I've provided you the ultimate safe place to play. Use it or don't. Your choice.