Crimson Skies Reunion!

So many people are missing others in the games they like to play so... Use this forum to post the Game, and when you are around to play... or to schedule some playing times with others!
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Crimson Skies Reunion!

Post by CanEh »

Easiest way is to use the main site www.digitalbloodsports.com and click on one of the teamspeak rooms from the main page.
Steamy

Post by Steamy »

wats up everyone. dont recongnise anyone from this post. Caneh did u use another alias about 6 years ago in the zone?
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

I had several on the zone, yup yup... "flying" is at random times, the best bet is to hit the teamspeak 3 server during the evenings... usually anywhere from 7pm to 11 pm Mountain time, there are folks in there...
Shilka

Post by Shilka »

hmmm... where the hell did I put that disc ... wonder even how to get that running again.... new stick waitin in a box to shoot hapless flyers again

Shilka!
NathanZachary

Post by NathanZachary »

You Find Me Lurking in the lobby from now on if im asleep at the switch poke me in the ribs on Teamspeak :idea:
If It Don't Fit Don't Force it' use a bigger hammer
Windancer

Post by Windancer »

Omg Shilka! That is a name I didnt think I would see again. 8-) I got the email too and I am gathering my stuff to get up in the Crimson Skies. :twisted: Hope to See ya all there.

Windy
Windancer_SAF 8-)
Dances with Wind http:\\springbrooke.tripod.com/crimsonskies
chilibean

Post by chilibean »

Oh my! Some people are still playing this game? I want to be still playing this game! Must get game to run on PC. Must dust off old flight stick. I'm not sure why I felt like searching around the internet looking for Crimson Skies nostalgia today but I'm so glad I did.

6FU_chilibean
Windancer

Post by Windancer »

Hey Steamy, Tomahawk. hope to see you guys in the lobby. Flew with Chronic Backdraft GIJoe and Wizard Grim the other nite along with some new guys Mickey Nickolas and of course the guy who is reponsible for this resurrection FknDummBstrd (Cyborg). It was a hoot. Come fly yall.

Windy :D
Dances with Wind http:\\springbrooke.tripod.com/crimsonskies
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

make sure you check out Our Teamspeak server at http://www.DigitalBloodSports.com before you make up your mind theres no one home