Punkbuster

Plans, Wish lists of features and other things that we want to do and you want to see in a gaming client
KnockerLee

Punkbuster

Post by KnockerLee »

Oh just a quicky did you manage to bring the anti cheat over to Reverb? if not is it possible to? :D
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Punkbuster

Post by CanEh »

Anti-cheat... for... ?? Internally, only the Midtown Madness 2 lobby has specific anti-cheat code for the cdrom games side. The card and board servers have built in validation on the games being created.
KnockerLee

Post by KnockerLee »

As you know im still a huge fan of mm2 and if its there im happy :D, is it a optional part of mm2 on reverb or is built into the client and always active?
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Hmmm... its there all the time by default, but I just checked and its not active. I will have to look into it and see why, I suspect there is something in either the server or the database that I didn't setup right after the move out of that other site we were in...

(edit) Ah yes... the specific anti-cheat database tables were not created when we got our stuff back. I'll have to talk with Pyro on it... that too will take a bit of time, but I will add it into my list of things to do.