Emailer

Plans, Wish lists of features and other things that we want to do and you want to see in a gaming client
KnockerLee

Emailer

Post by KnockerLee »

Im not sure how its done but for instance, face book can invite your complete email/contacts list maybe reverb could make a stadard email approach form with a clicky button on it which will invite people, i could take a look into it for you if ya like :D (all ways here to serve)
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Emailer

Post by CanEh »

As you are aware, I am not a fond fan of playing with the internals on peoples systems. This is why we don't get into messing with registries etc. I have no desire to start playing around with messenger or yahoo or email programs and trying to parse out contacts etc. However with that said, google has a "friends/contacts" app that can be integrated. I have been toying with that idea, along with a new CMS system for the forums (which is currently in beta). As with everything, getting the time to deal with doing things is the issue.
KnockerLee

Re: Emailer

Post by KnockerLee »

At the very least a generic email that i can send to all my msn friends would be adiquate, if you need any help with gfx logo's and wat not feel free to send your programmers my msn email addy :D