DrinkingMates 4.2 Vs Girlfriend 1.0

Alive or not? Is there a Y in a day name? Are you even social? Should there be more topics? Are you lost and not looking to be found?
Onionbag

DrinkingMates 4.2 Vs Girlfriend 1.0

Post by Onionbag »

A few months ago, I upgraded from DrinkingMates 4.2 to Girlfriend 1.0 which I had been told for years wouldn't give me any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of Girlfriend 1.0 proved no better. I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. Eventually, I tried to run the new Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware. I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. Whilst Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does at least come bundled with FreeSexPlus and CleanHouse 2004. Shortly after this upgrade however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and extremely costly to run.Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Whinge 2. Worse still, these latter products have no Help files, and I have to try and guess what the problem is.Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly requiring Adobe ShoeShop, HandBag Searcher and Hairstyle Express, all of which need to be reinstalled every other week. Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Integrale hard drive, it often crashes. Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which can't be turned off.I've recently been tempted to install Mistress 2004, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2004; it tends to delete all of your money before uninstalling itself.
Perigren

Re: DrinkingMates 4.2 Vs Girlfriend 1.0

Post by Perigren »

LOL, funny, sad and so so true!
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

Finely Someone has discovered the true meaning life.
Well done sir .
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

gasp... he's alive!!!