Download Client Program 3

Alive or not? Is there a Y in a day name? Are you even social? Should there be more topics? Are you lost and not looking to be found?
Ragman

Download Client Program 3

Post by Ragman »

I find it very frustrating to be told you have to download the newest version of Client Program 3 because Client Program 2.8.00 has been retired, and then not be given a link to download it. Either I missed it or it is not there. Maybe it could be in big bold letters so these 74 year old eyes could find it. lol I am running Windows 7 64 bit.
noobie Ragman
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Download Client Program 3

Post by CanEh »

Umm.. the older client program should have provided you with a link to http://www.digitalbloodsports.com/forum ... ?f=3&t=565

In that post, is the new "updater/installer" program, which now looks at the versions of the critical files needed and will only download or update what is needed instead of forcing people to grab "everything" all over again for a minor change.

Anything critical or 'helpful' in the way of clients, downloads, patches, video fixes, registry updating etc... will always be located within the Support Downloads forum selection, which is right at the top of the forum list.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

I appologize for the late "Thanks" for your answer, have had a lot of things going on. Have downloaded new version.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

Not to worry.. Quite a few changes happen in spurts, and those with really old clients won't even connect. Also the way we do games has changed drastically. One central lobby now handles all of the direct play games (its in the game room host selection form). Some other minor updates will be coming...