World of Warships

Problems? Issues? Ask your questions here.
Flashover

World of Warships

Post by Flashover »

Throwing this out to see if anyone else had this issue launching WoW.+ Spent better than 12 hours downloading the 11gb update, (it has been a while) after completing the update check when launched through admin I can click the play button the screen comes up with ships and water then get a error box that WoW has stopped working and crappy windows will search for problem (which it is the problem). I have tried all I know through compatibility, firewall and such. The game worked fine before the update was applied. Thanks for any advice. War Thunder worked fine with the 6gb update.

Flash
Flash
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: World of Warships

Post by CanEh »

no clue, sorry... I got pissed at them when I started to receive spam emails from someone that apparently hacked their site. That, and the game had so many bugs... plus a lot of the players are using a hack, that automatically positions the guns based on range and speed of the ships... cheap kills.

I hate hacks.

So I nuked the game, and had to fight with them for close to 2 months in order to get them to remove my account...
Flashover

Post by Flashover »

OK!!!! sounds like it will be a FK it job then. Tks CanEh.
Flash
Orellana

Post by Orellana »

Anyone still playing World of Warships? I've got a few hundred hours played in the past few months. I'd love to group up with people from the community!
maggotse

Post by maggotse »

Flashover wrote:Throwing this out to see if anyone else had this issue launching WoW.+ Spent better than 12 hours downloading the 11gb update, (it has been a while) after completing the update check here when launched through admin I can click the play button the screen comes up with ships and water then get a error box that WoW has stopped working and crappy windows will search for problem (which it is the problem). I have tried all I know through compatibility, firewall and such. The game worked fine before the update was applied. Thanks for any advice. War Thunder worked fine with the 6gb update.

Flash
I have came across the same issue. found no solution yet.
Last edited by maggotse on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flashover

Post by Flashover »

Hey maggotse, I hit the Del. key on this game and never looked back. I don't know who is still playing WoW. Good luck, hope you find a solution. Just curious which Windows are you using? I had 7 Home prem.
Flash