saving Campaign missions

Problems? Issues? Ask your questions here.
SgtFirecracker1

saving Campaign missions

Post by SgtFirecracker1 »

I hope someone reads this and can answer my question.
CS is playing great on my Win7 PC and plane editor is great thanks.
However when I play the campaign missions it won't save my progress. I play 3 or 4 missions, close the game; when I open game again and click 'next mission' I'm back to the 1st mission.
Any help?
Thanks
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: saving Campaign missions

Post by CanEh »

Hmm.. I'm not sure if it ever did "save" your progress. Each mission is configurable for the types and quantities of planes for you and the enemy. I don't think there was ever any form of bonus at the end. It was more "for the experience" than anything else. Online combat is SO very much different...

With that said, glad to hear it's running for you. :)
SgtFirecracker1

You may be thinking of the "instant action" game play. I'm referring to the "campaign" portion of the game; 1st mission you look for the treasure,2nd you blow up the Zep etc.
CanEh
Site Admin

Post by CanEh »

hmm.. possible. Its been ages since I've done either of those.
Onionbag

Post by Onionbag »

Different save folder.
Windows xp has a " Programs " folder and the saved games got placed in that, However !!!
Windows Vista, 7 and 10 have a " Program File folder "
so when it tries to save it can't find the location because its looking in the wrong place.
so you need to manually create a Programs folder and place the installed game in that !!!
Or it might be im talking bollocks, its just a guess, might be the ATI graphics fix ?
SgtFirecracker1

Thanks all, I got it. I must have messed up the folders somehow. I re-installed all is good now. Now need to brush up to play on line.
Where do I get the ip addy for mp?