Why My IP Address is Banned?

Problems? Issues? Ask your questions here.
MechII

Why My IP Address is Banned?

Post by MechII »

Nobody has told me why im banned from Reverb????? None of this makes any sense... You can at least explain what you are doing before issuing bans? Did you let Cheese pull a fast one on you again? Its been many weeks now... I hardly understand how making a screenname making fun of myself with an ethnic word that is equivalent to calling someone french or english merits a ban???? This word is NOT equivalent to calling someone the n word like some other people have been doing on the lobby. You are mistaken about this...
CanEh
Site Admin

Re: Why My IP Address is Banned?

Post by CanEh »

Discussions have been had with you, and for the most part, everyone else in the Mech Gold lobby. Nics of questionable character (some made by you) have been nuked before, or suspended, or even totally deleted. Every time this happens, the words "won't do it anymore" have been said back. Time after time, it's the same thing. Then it happens again, the discussions happen again, accounts are booted again, "won't do it no more" is said again. Repeat this another 1/2 dozen times.

Despite every effort to be polite, to let people know... all the words said mean nothing because the behaviour comes back. In your case you made more nics that were clearly racially offensive. The people here have been given almost 100% freedom to do and say as you please without the fear of being cuffed upside the head, with the ONE exception when it comes to dealing with the racial issue.

You are aware of this. You choose to once again ignore this one simple rule. You could say that someone else made the account(s) but to that I will respond in advance and tell you those account(s) came as being registered with your email address, and were created from your IP address.

If you want to take this further, then your only hope is to speak to the new management in the teamspeak3 server. I can not promise you any success, nor will your talking with ME change anything for my role here is to make sure the system support is in place so that the new people understand how the system operates. The decisions on what to do (or not to do) is 100% within their hands.
MechII

Post by MechII »

Its now October. I was told I would be unbanned October 1st. Please Unban me now its been many months. Im curious to see whats happening in the lobbies nowdays.
FknDummBstrd
Site Admin

Post by FknDummBstrd »

u have been told over and over But if u want to start a poll to see if anybody wants you back
GH_Da_Legend

Post by GH_Da_Legend »

Bring back my friend mech2, he wont do this again, and we need an extra player for 3v3's

many thanks

the good lad

Andy (GH_Da_Legend) x
WCS_Avalon

Post by WCS_Avalon »

Hi Gents,

It's been a long time since I've been on the forums but I was told about this by Mech. I'll keep this short and to the point. Whatever the issue is with Mech he is the only (active) player to remain banned. Everyone else that was banned have been given second chances. Having spoken to Mech he seems more than willing to make a solid effort to remedy any bad behaviour. We could certainly do with another active player, so how about you give him a chance and see what happens? The others didn't need a poll to get them unbanned and in my opinion neither should Mech.